Thursday, April 14, 2011

Welcome! Getting to know ME!


My first blog post! YAY! This is actual my first blog post ever. No joke… I know I am so behind in the times and the fun would that is on the net. Well I have been following a number of blogs for about a year now and I figured I might as well give this thing a shot. Mostly because it would give me time alone and away from people and my friends are tired of what I have to think and say so I told them all to fuck themselves and don’t come to me when they want to rant or unload their thoughts. So you my friends are the ones that will be my best friends and the people I tell everything too (with modifications of course).

This first post will be like the meet and greet of me. I may be known as Lil Scorpion of Hollywood but you can call me Jess if you want instead of my screen name/user name. I know that a lot of people feel closer and more personal when they know your first name at least I do and that is what I want. Since this is going to be a personal blog about relationships, love, sex, books, my life and all sorts of my random thoughts, I figured might as well make you guys feel like you are personally close to me as well. I know that a lot of people may be all weirded out like that and be “oh my g-“I can’t believe she gave her name on the web. Relax people, it’s just a short version of my name besides I am going to be linking up my facebook and twitter account to my blog… so you can follow me if you want!

So you know my name is Jess, I am 21 years old. I know I know I am still a baby to many people. But don’t let my age fool you. I am quite mature for my age and even more so I feel like I am much older. I don’t go out clubbing and getting drunk and being a child. I am a hard working student at the LAFILM School in Los Angeles. I want to be a producer, writer, editor, production designer. Yes that is a lot but I have the faith to know that I will be there one day. So Jerry Bruckheimer beware I am coming up your alley soon! Yes, I know it sounds cocky and unrealistic but I am determined to make the movies I want and to have fun doing it. I also know that Jerry is one of the best and most successful producers of this time so he is my inspiration, teacher, and soon to be replaced by me.

Even though I am doing well in school and have my hands dipped in the film industry, my love life is a bit on the messy side. I am not going to lie about that. It has been and always will be. It’s actually crazy to have everything else all nice and tidy but your love life. I either find pigs, or guys that back out and freak when things get good. I don’t know if it is me. But I figured instead of telling my friends about it because they all roll their eyes and tell me to get over it there are other fish in the sea and also that they say I go through men left and right. I guess it’s true but I am just the type of person that tries to let people go quickly so it doesn’t end up hurting me more often. Some call me a serial dater I call it moving on and learning and even having some fun. This blog will be my uncensored and random thoughts about the things in my life that people don’t want to listen to are just the things that I have on my mind and don’t want to have to deal with other people. So beware! Have fun and don’t be afraid to talk to me or contact me! I want to know my readers, (If I have any).

No comments:

Post a Comment